Ecosafe is an intergrated services company based in the South West of England and serves the whole of the South of England.
We started out as a heating and plumbing company, our ethos and dedicated work ethic in the smallest detail to the largest projects has helped us forge a steady and sustainable growth throughout the whole of the South of England, offering a variety of services including but not limited to the below:
1. Heating repair, maintenance, servicing and installation
2. Electrical repair, testing and installation
3. 24/7 callout service
4. Fire door installation, maintenance and all Fire stopping-all certificated
5. Kitchen and Bathroom installation and repairs
6. Building works, renovations, extensions
7. Voids works and turn arounds
8. Painting, decorating and plastering
9. Plumbing repairs and installations
Ecosafe commitment to working safely:
We are strongly committed to keeping all of our staff, clients and residents safe during any works that we carry out. We have our own Health and Safety consultants who constantly monitor and update our working practices and train our engineers and fitters to the highest standards.
Delivering quality service and installs:
Delivering a good quality and safe service is our main goal. Good communication throughout all stages of any job is extremely important to the delivery of a quality service. A main point of contact will be set up to deal with all enquires related to any job or contract no matter how small. This will be available for both customers and the residents. Our office team are experienced, reliable and trustworthy.
Experienced tradespeople will carry out the install with special attention to the customers’ needs. Once the works are complete there will be a handover with the customer to ensure they are satisfied with the works that have been carried out.
1. Gas Safe registered
2. NICEIC – Approved contractor and Domestic installer
3. UKAS BM Trada Fire door installation
4. UKAS BM Trada Fire door maintenance
5. UKAS BM Trada Fire Stopping
6. Safe Contractor Accredited– for Building works, Kitchens installs, Bathroom installs, Plumbing, Gas and Electrical works
7. Competent Roofer
8. BTEC level 3 Fire Alarms
9. Emergency Lighting qualification BS5266